United by coffee, driven by excellence, our team at TWCR is rare to find. While being awesomely accomplished at whatever we do, our human touch is what defines us. We passionately explain our coffee process, lift chairs and tables for our customers, run marathons for charity, look after our environment, dot the i’s and cross the t’s.
We enjoy every opportunity to meet and chat with interesting folks, so drop us a line and we will be in touch.
Third Wave is looking for a driven and passionate communications professional who will work as part of the creative team to manage, curate and develop the communication and digital strategy. As the in house communication specialist, you will design the digital push for the company and manage all social media accounts to interact and work closely in understanding and conveying the world of coffee that TWCR brings to our patrons. While creating innovative stories and campaigns around coffee is a primarily role, you will be expected to shoot photographs, interact with customers (to capture their requirements), and measure the impact of digital on bringing the right stories around our offline and online experiences.
You will (but are not limited to do):
- Develop the digital strategy to create lifestyle brand around online and offline retail experiences
- Capture essence of offline experience and bring alive through digital channels
- Write blogs, articles, campaigns and spread across email, social media and other online channels
- Create stories and content around coffee (estates, farmers, brewing methods etc.)
- Work closely with customers in understanding and bringing out their relationship with the brand
- Shoot and edit appropriate photos for digital campaigns
- Create referral strategy for online sales
- Driven to create a lifestyle brand
- Passionate about design, social media and interaction with customers
- Meticulous and attentive to deep detail
- Excellent communication and language skills
- Comfortable in working with teams and in a fast paced environment (requiring to work outside any time boundaries)
- Not afraid to question the status quo and bring the most out of team members with constructive feedback
- Experience in a design agency working closely on digital and design campaigns (2+ years)
- Substantive knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Good understanding of photography (not expertise)
- Background in fundamental design
- Translation of language into campaigns to concisely but effectively bring out stories
Please email us your cover letter & resume at - firstname.lastname@example.org